Tuesday 27 December 2016

Kalu Joseph Show off his freestyle touches 2015 HD


A  Young Nigeria Footballer who plays as a
striker for Nigeria club PYRAMID ROVERS FC, Kalu Joseph Ifeanyi Who is 20 years old, freestyle moves and passes, he is strong and talented like Zlatan Ibrahimović.


 Official Twitter account of Kaloute Joseph - athlete from Pyramid Rovers fc my official Instagram account

 Player Name [KALU JOSEPH IFEANYI]
AGE 20
Date Of Birth: [28/03/1996]
st [Left wing or
1 Playing Position:
right wing]
2nd playing Position:[Attacking Striker]
Nationality:[Nigeria]
Current Location: [Lagos, Nigeria]
Height: 6.8ft
Weight: (86.42kg)
Dominant Foot: [Right]
Level Played: [Amateur]
Trials attended: [ALL STARS FC (signed), MFM FC (signed),
T.G.B.C Fc (signed) Pyramid Rovers fc (Signed)
Willing to travel: [Yes]
Willing to relocate: [Yes]

Personal ProfileI am a 19 year old winger. I possess good pace and dribble speed, stamina, long and short range
passes, and good finishing ability and above all I have great fitness for the game. One thing that makes
me very unique is my confidence on the ball. I strongly believe every player needs to be confident to
help the team win games.

Football Career History:Club: [ALL STARS FC] First team
Date: August 2010– October 2011
Position: Left wing, Right wing, Attacking Striker
Achievements:
9goals, 5 assists in 29 matches.Club: T.G.B.C FC (First team)
Date: August 2011- 2013
Position: attacking midfielder
Achievements: 7 goals, 9 assists in 21 matches
Club: Pyramid Rovers FC
Date: 2013– 2015
Position: Left wing, right wing, Attacking Striker
Achievements:
20goals 7 assists in 31 matchesWon the youngest player of the team, won the best player of
The year
Additional info:All my life i have always combined football with my studies. I am fully focused on football right
now and I am confident that I can achieve so much for any team I play for. I am a person that loves
to be quiet and listen. I never get myself into trouble. I love running and I love going to the gym at
least 4 times a week. Am in top shape, am fit and also in good form.
Player contact details:Home address: 10, Shobande Street, Akoka, Bariga Lagos, NigeriaTel. number: + (234) 8086826451
Email address:
kaloute14@aol.comCoachesCoach Ibinebi Jordan MichaelPYRAMID ROVERS FC

No comments:

Post a Comment